Need A Minister? Call on Nathen Beverly!

Nathen Beverly

I've been officiating in SL for nearly 2 years.  It all started early in my Secondlife residency when good friends of mine asked me to minister their wedding, from that point forward, this passion blossomed into something I enjoy greatly! I'm here to make your day special and complete!

*I DO offer Marriage Certificates with my packages. The certificate is made my be, and is available for purchase if you choose NOT to buy a package through me.

I offer many different styles of ceremonies - traditional, vow renewals, Commitment, Spiritual, Celtic, FC, Gorean, Gothic, Vampire, Pagan, Gay, Lesbian, Native American, Elven, mixed and matched ceremonies (two styles incorporated into one ceremony) religious or non-religious ceremonies, most Second Life life styles or a ceremony you have prepared.

I'm here to make your day special and complete!
For more information, fill free to contact me inworld (Nathen Beverly) and I'll send a detailed notecard in regards to pricing and my personal policies! Understand, pricing/payments are SOMEWHAT negotiable. Inquire if interested.

**I DO WEDDING PHOTOS: Not many ministers actually take HIGH resolution photos, I DO! I can serve you on numerous levels! I shoot photos such as; Couple at Altar, Grooms Men, Bridesmaids, Reception Photos, Family Photos, ect. More information on request!

I'm looking forward to hearing from YOU!
Message me inworld for more information!

Warmest regards,
Nathen Beverly, Secondlife Minister

NathenBeverly_Minister