Scripting.... And Animations

I need a script that will allow an avi to actually move with a walk animation, instead of just standing in one place moving there legs...

Actually if I can get help with my  whole project that would be great too, but the priority is the above

I am planning on putting on a Beauty Pageant and I was wondering, if you did custom projects, because I really love your work, and I need the help

I wanted to know if there could be balls, that the contestants could sit on that all could be controlled by a master hud, worn by a controller that can make them walk on stage in a straight line... Model, move around... And stuff.

You may want to ask this question in the scripting forum.

I'm sure that what you want can be done.  It will probably be something similar to the "couples walk" devices that you can buy.  These are really a form of vehicle.  The "driver" sits on one poseball, and the "passenger" on the other.  As the driver moves about by using the arrow keys, both avatars are animated with a walk animation.

• 2 weeks later...

Animations don't allow the avatar to move far from a static point, but I think it is 10M out. This is good for sort of walking around in one spot and helps with wtirling and such.

Yeah, vehicle physics can be used to enable an avatar to sit and then animations triggered, but you already seem to have gotten that response. But, to reduce lag the vehicles don't have to do the twirling and some basic motion within so many meters of the point, and I thought maybe this might be worth mentioning for anyone who may search for this response in the future.

Vehicle physics cause some lag, so another tip is to restart the sim when things get bad and it seems to always lag. This is what tracks do, in fact looking at track sims like Racer's Island may help. They seem to restart (as do some others I have been to) the sim and it seems to help.