spanking animations

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some spanking animations, i want to my avater go to another one and spank him with slap sound. I tried to find in the market place but i can't see anything even close to that. At least it can be a gesture with animation and sound but all i want is to spank others... thank u for ur help.

Most spankers don't have the spanking or slapping around animations for good reason.  To do this and have the other avatar react requires that the avatar you spank or slap gives permission for you to animate them.  So there is no element of surprise here.  Also most places wouldn't allow this type of thing and you could be banned for doing something like this unless you are in a roleplay or combat sim that allows it.

Seriously...

In the past few hours you replied to a huge number of questions here and in the answer-section. But most of the time your answer was either too unspecific or downright wrong. Sure its nice to try to help, but if you have no idea or no knowledge about a topic....how does that help anyone?

In this case Amethyist is right, a spanker is not what he is looking for. That term refers to a scripted plaything some people think is funny to use. It mainly creates chatlines such as "XY has spanked ABs butt" or similar. Its already forbidden to use in some clubs, because it spams the open chat.

I'm not looking for a griefer or deformer or anything that can move another avatar, i just wanna move my avatar to another one and spank him, without moving the others.

Actually i got a nice gesture that can make me spank someone, but still the sound it's terrible, so i need a good slap sound.

if someone can help.

Goldhunter01 wrote:

I'm not looking for a griefer or deformer or anything that can move another avatar, i just wanna move my avatar to another one and spank him, without moving the others.

Actually i got a nice gesture that can make me spank someone, but still the sound it's terrible, so i need a good slap sound.

if someone can help.

you could make your own sound and replace the one in the gesture