banned from land

Discy

Question

Only the landowner would know.  A landowner may ban or eject anyone at any time, for any reason  --- or for no reason at all.  He is not obligated to explain to you or to anyone else. If you do not appear on the ban list for the parcel or sim, you might still be on the list for a scripted security orb.  You might also be prevented from entering the land because you do not have the right maturity level, do not belong to the group that owns the land, do not have payment information on file, or have not been in SL long enough.  A landowner could set any of those restictions on his land.

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

Only the landowner would know.  A landowner may ban or eject anyone at any time, for any reason  --- or for no reason at all.  He is not obligated to explain to you or to anyone else. If you do not appear on the ban list for the parcel or sim, you might still be on the list for a scripted security orb.  You might also be prevented from entering the land because you do not have the right maturity level, do not belong to the group that owns the land, do not have payment information on file, or have not been in SL long enough.  A landowner could set any of those restictions on his land.

• Like 1

It could be Group land and you may have to be wearing the Group tag to enter.

The Maturity rating could block teleport.

The Region could be full.

You should get a message when you try to teleport to that location.

If there is an adjacent Region, you could teleport to that region and try to walk where you want to go.

A friend could try to invite you.

• Like 1

You may be banned at Region/Estate Level and only the sim owner or estate manager can see this, not someone merely checking the About Land list as your friend did.

This happened to me once where a store rented an entire private region and I was banned from entering even though the shop owner hadn't banned me and I wasn't on the About Land list but she gave me the name of the estate owner. I approached her and on checking she said I was banned at estate level but had no idea why as I'd never even been there before. She immediately removed my name and all was fine.

• Like 1