Lolas tango applier for RedPurple aventity jex

Dracovaux442

Question

Even after searching the Marketplace, I have only a vague idea what an Aventity Jex is.  Judging from photos in the ads, though, I think it's unlikely that someone has a Lolas applier for it.  I could be surprised, though.  The way to find out is to ask whoever made yours.  We couldn't recommend specific merchants or creators in Answers anyway.  :smileywink:

3 answers to this question

Even after searching the Marketplace, I have only a vague idea what an Aventity Jex is.  Judging from photos in the ads, though, I think it's unlikely that someone has a Lolas applier for it.  I could be surprised, though.  The way to find out is to ask whoever made yours.  We couldn't recommend specific merchants or creators in Answers anyway.  :smileywink:

The Aventity Jex appears to be a system of furry avatars.  The torso looks like it uses a normal human shape, so prim breasts could indeed be attached.  However, the creator would have to make texture appliers to allow the fur texture to be applied to the prim breasts.

As Rolig suggests, you'll have to contact the creator and ask them to make this product.

However, let me make a plea for realism here (all right, I know...this is Second Life, this is a furry avatar, what does realism have to do with anything?)  But most female furbearing mammals have very small breasts.  I would consider simply leaving my Lolas Tangos at home while being a fur.

If there wasn't one at Aventnitys mainstore, then there is none for that avatar, because only the creator of this avatar has the textures for it and would be able to make matching appliers. Contact the person who made those avatars and ask if they consider making appliers for it, but don't set your hopes to high.

From my personal opinion: The Jex is a rather slim furry, with tiny paws and a long, small head, I don't think huge breasts would look smooth on that type of furry (and Lolas are only usefull if you plan to make your breasts large, because only then the sliders of the standartavatar won't work good anymore).