WANT TO MAKE QUICK & EASY MONEY AS A HOST! NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED WILL TRAIN

Alexi Snowbear

** Currently hiring for gaming host ** We pay top dollar to our host** 5 Lindens per card and you keep 100% tips.
And an added bonus we give our top host an extra bonus for working hard** Take that limo ride and come down and check out what we all have to offer!!

High Moon Gaming, where we hope to bring a welcoming,
relaxed happy fun gaming time for everybody who comes to our place.  If you think you have what it takes to have fun then you can be a host.  
If you think you have what it takes to have fun and be a part of a great family then you can be a High Moon Gaming .
 No experience needed will train.. If you want quick way to get some spending money LOOK NO FURTHER!

Hello there Alexi,

I am more than interested in a job as a host. I have started Second Life a few days ago and since figured out how everything works. I've obtained enough Lindens to purchase some nice clothing, a residence and am ready to begin working. I would be more than happy to work with you and believe I am well suited for the job. I will send you a friend request soon and we can meet and discuss this if you are interested in employing me.

Thanks in advance,

Coal Felpz