Searching DJ's

mjrsl

We are looking for DJ's to spin at weekly themed  beach parties. The DJ keeps 100% of tips! Times will be between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm and the sets will last for two hours. Parties will usually be on weekends.

If you enjoy playing the music you like at a nice place with a friendly atmosphere please contact mjrsl Resident inworld.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Basics:

Dj Tag Sandalwood

Experience 13 years

6 years on SL

I have Djed at TNT Greedy club, Tiki lounge, and several clubs on London sims, many weddings and several other clubs which of course closed within a few months.

I know the tricks of many club owners, and I know how stressful being a club owner is.

I play clean rock, clean top 40, I do not play any music or requests of foul music. Basically if I can't say the words on the air without offending people I do not play it. Music from the 80s, 90s, 00, 10, to present. I prefer from 1989 to present. I do not play techno or country.

If you are a professional, fair, club that wants a professional DJ I am available between 7 pm and 10 pm Monday thru Friday. I will play 1 set a week at your place. I am also available on weekends for weddings.

For some reason I am unable to post a new thread so I am sorry if this is posted in the wrong area. An Admin needs to fix it.