Rent a beautiful Tiki Home waterfront with dock and rez privledges.

Island living at Calypso Island. This is a small artist community in Sansara,old world sim made up of Hawaiian style mountains and a multitude of rivers with some great bays as well. The Bee Design Tiki house is right on the water with a two balconey decks (one with hot tub) and a lower deck with great views and swinging bed. The inside is modern international with themes of Africa, South America, and of course the Pacific Islands. Great master opens up to the balconies and unsurpassed river views. There is a teleportor for easy access to the play room on the first floor with full bar, mature pool table and dinning room with food rezzer.  The rent is 400 Lindens per week for the base fee with a small Prim allowance. For more prims, like for rezzing your own boat or using one of my water or land vehicles we'll work out a fair price. This way if you do not want to use the resort ammenities you do not have to pay for them. If you want to rent for the month it is only 1500 L. The beach is right next door plus a pool and lounge. 

Contact GreshamSeven Resident for more information: IM me and I wil answer your questions and provide a note card with the amenities and prices for more prims. The house is furnished with all animations so all you need is your inventory. 

Gresh