I bought a hud but don't know if I'm wearing it or not. How can I tell?

Dianne257

Question

If you're wearing it, you should see it on your viewer screen somewhere.  If you don't, chances are pretty good that you are not.

You can double check by looking in inventory to see what you are wearing right now.  HUDs count, because you "wear" them on your screen.  If you are using the standard Linden Lab V3 viewer, open inventory and type (WORN in the search box (yes, without the right parenthesis) to see a list of what you're wearing. If you are using any other viewer, just click the "Worn" tab to see the list.

1 answer to this question

If you're wearing it, you should see it on your viewer screen somewhere.  If you don't, chances are pretty good that you are not.

You can double check by looking in inventory to see what you are wearing right now.  HUDs count, because you "wear" them on your screen.  If you are using the standard Linden Lab V3 viewer, open inventory and type (WORN in the search box (yes, without the right parenthesis) to see a list of what you're wearing. If you are using any other viewer, just click the "Worn" tab to see the list.