gacha gatcha vendor with different prices per item?

ama Caramel

i'm wondering if there's a vendor out there that i could put various items with different prices for the different items.  i wouldn't be the creator but the reseller.   

for example, i'd like to put a specific gatcha/gacha collection items each item having a different price and that ppl could scroll through to choose which one they'd like to buy instead of a vedor with a specific price.  

They whole idea behind gatchas is the RANDOMNESS so I don't see how what you are describing fits with the gatcha model. You could certainly set up VARIOUS gatchas all with the same price and different items (say $50L for all sorts of things and $25L for others).

I personally have never seen what you describe and it seems like it would be very cumbersome for folks to use. So I am guessing you would be better off with several machines each of different denominations.

If they scroll through and BUY -- that is NOT a gatcha, that is a vendor :D.

You just need to buy a multiple item vendor then.  You need to be sure that whatever you get will handle items that are no copy to you and that will no longer display the item when it is sold and refund any money paid for sold out item

Be sure that you tell people before they spend their money that the items are 2nd hand.