avatar floats a in my skybox. may have something to do with a couch

HawX Thiebaud

Question

I'm having a hard time visualizing the situation.  You're floating?  As in "when you move around, you are off the floor, as if you are hovering"?  And what does "sits are better but still a bit off" mean?  Better than what?   What are you trying to sit on, now that you removed the couch?  What does this have to do with floating?  What do you mean by getting "the avi to sync to the couch"?

I'm sure this is easy enough to figure out once we can vizualize what's going on.  If you want to provide extra information or need to clarify your question, click on the Options link in the upper right corner of your question and select EDIT. Please do not start a new thread. Doing that makes it hard for us to see what other people have already suggested, and it pushes other residents' questions off the page.

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

I'm having a hard time visualizing the situation.  You're floating?  As in "when you move around, you are off the floor, as if you are hovering"?  And what does "sits are better but still a bit off" mean?  Better than what?   What are you trying to sit on, now that you removed the couch?  What does this have to do with floating?  What do you mean by getting "the avi to sync to the couch"?

I'm sure this is easy enough to figure out once we can vizualize what's going on.  If you want to provide extra information or need to clarify your question, click on the Options link in the upper right corner of your question and select EDIT. Please do not start a new thread. Doing that makes it hard for us to see what other people have already suggested, and it pushes other residents' questions off the page.

• Like 1