problems with receiving items in my inventory

marcosbrasil1

Question

Repeat cache clearing is not good, the items are usually sent to the received folder. Which does not seem to be in any particular order so not always easy to see were it is in the list.

A complete clean install of the viewer maybe the answer, it possible it is corrupted or was corrupted on down load. But I would check that folder first and remove the viewer as a last attempt. But keep clearing the cache will aggravate the problem.

Also if you do resort to a clean install, login and do nothing until the inventory has finished repopulating. I.E dont teleport, rezz anything etc.

2 answers to this question

Repeat cache clearing is not good, the items are usually sent to the received folder. Which does not seem to be in any particular order so not always easy to see were it is in the list.

A complete clean install of the viewer maybe the answer, it possible it is corrupted or was corrupted on down load. But I would check that folder first and remove the viewer as a last attempt. But keep clearing the cache will aggravate the problem.

Also if you do resort to a clean install, login and do nothing until the inventory has finished repopulating. I.E dont teleport, rezz anything etc.