How do I block automatic teleports

Uechi Norfolk

Question

If you are teleported via the LSL command llTeleportAgentHome, you cannot block this.

If you're being teleported by RLV (using @teleport) you can block this by disabling RLV and then relogging.

Most llTeleportAgentHome teleports are sent out by security systems - typically they would only try and teleport you if you're on (or above) land that you shouldn't be on. Perhaps modify your route, or teleport directly to the location in future.

• Like 3

11 answers to this question

If you are teleported via the LSL command llTeleportAgentHome, you cannot block this.

If you're being teleported by RLV (using @teleport) you can block this by disabling RLV and then relogging.

Most llTeleportAgentHome teleports are sent out by security systems - typically they would only try and teleport you if you're on (or above) land that you shouldn't be on. Perhaps modify your route, or teleport directly to the location in future.

• Like 3

The normal property blocking does not stop when flying over at a decent altitude. That LSL command IITeleportAgentHome should not work on people simply going somewhere else. In real life, airplanes are not blocked when flying over someone's house. In the 7 years I've been in Second Life, it is beginning to get uncomfortable. The half dozen people I've discussed this with are all unhappy about the teleports. Please fix it.

You don't have the right to fill other peoples' private land with your lag-heavy flying machines. You don't get to control simulator resources unfairly.
That you equate private residences implementing their own banning systems with the government regulating that doctors should treat poor people is revealing. Maybe LL should make a law regulating this issue for you, and stamp down on private landowners liberty? Rhetorical.

You can be for individual liberty OR for oligarchical regulations, not both.

You don't get to control other peoples' lives and make self-serving rules in Second Life, sorry.