Jump to content

Any Good Quality Elf outfit/costume for males out there?


DjWhiteBoi
 Share

Recommended Posts

I browsed the MP for a good 30+ minutes looking for an authentic looking Christmas Elf outfit and couldn't seem to find anything.

 

90% of the ones I saw were half Tarzan half elf looking naughty elf style and the other 10% weren't that good in quality (no offence)

 

I'm looking for the whole 9 yards..  green pointy shoes.. green hat.. tights.. etc etc.

 

Anyone know a good one out there on the Grid?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...