Best libraries?

Ricky40

I'm not sure if there are any of that sort.

There is some kind of library of SL or something chock full of ancient tutorials - which I will have to visit someday...

The closest I've seen to a reading library was landing in an erotic bookstore once back when Zindra was new. It was built to look like a corner 50s diner and attached shops, so I flew down to look and found something rather different.

In this thread a place called Book Island was referenced so that might be a good place to start.  As mentioned Caledon Oxford most likely has a library.  There is also a place called "Secret Shelf" (I think) that has both M and A-rated shops and rp areas and the last time I was there I recall books/a library being part of one of them, if not both.  I'd try "books" and "library" as search terms in the viewer as well.

Interestingly I was at a library last night, but it is part of a school rp sim (a G-rated one) and only open to group members.  I've seen libraries of different ilks scattered throughout SL.  There is a sim called Austin that is based on the movie "The Story of O." - the tp in point to the sim is...the library.