My account jessicaruarez was hacked i opened call support for help since then i nevermore had access

jasonkyle

Question

6 answers to this question

Yes I opened the call because they take all my L$ from my account but it was on the 10th of ten. when finished to open the call to tech support I tried to log in and got the message that my account was suspended until the 12th, today is already the 22th, my avatar has already been seen by other online friends because LL does not give me a response then until when will my account be suspended?

And how can I be watching the case if I can not login anymore with my identity as you are seeing it I have to use identity my brother's or the my partner.

All I can suggest is that you contact support, following the instructions at http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Why_is_my_account_on_hold%3F

How to reactivate an account

Visit the Open a support case page on the Second Life website. If you cannot log into the Second Life website due to your held account, you may file a case as a guest by providing your email address.

Choose Reactivate an old Account or Second Life Web Login Issues as the issue type.

Fill in the rest of the fields as directed, then click Submit.

You'll receive an email containing your ticket information.

Linden Lab will investigate the events that led to placing your account on hold. Once we have concluded the investigation, we will send you an email explaining our conclusion and explaining the action that will be taken with respect to your account. As a reminder, all transactions involving L$ are subject to Linden Lab's Terms of Service.

Since the first time I've been on this link've done all the steps correctly.

Both I and my brother and my partner already opened several called in tech support

Today morning I've taken up print screen of my computer and the notebook that I use here at my house and added the call that i have opened for this show that I safe here in my access my account in my viewer that I use

but I feel that the LL does not want to do I retrieve my account

it creates obstacles that prevent me from doing so and simply stops responding forcing me to open news called again

Will I be about it for the rest of life without really knowing the reason why all this ???

I know how you feel honey my main account is currently on hold just now luckly I have a few accounts under different emails. So I could get onto SL via this one but waiting in my main one it is due back next week And also I know who hacked me it was to pay me back for leaving a family as I wanted to avoid the drama and lies they hacked my account to pay me back Also the account I had that's on hold she is 6 years on SL and has over 15k items in her inventory and a lot of Ls as I had a rezz day on SL and my friends gave me a lot of cash as a present ihave been in touch with LL and checking my email everyday as I don't think they changed that my friends said that I apeard on line for about 4 miniutes at the time I was hacked so hoping my inventorys safe if Ls are missing I will file a report when I get back and I can make them up by buying in more and friend who I talk to away from SL said they'd help me my feet again angels they are but from now on my password will be changed every week so in the meantime it's a waiting game really but I hope everything's okay with you now