What are these skin and shape?

marcelineconnolly

Question

Wyh don't you just ask the owner where its from? Only a small percentage of people start to **bleep** about it and most will feel flattered, when they get asked. Personally I have no idea where the shape is from, but there a dozens of equal shapes inworld and on the marketplace. To me it looks like the avatar is affected from a severe genetic illness that results in mental and physical problems.

Because of this deformed shape is also hard to tell where the skin is from...and I'm also not sure right now, if we are even allowed to suggest shopnames here. I suggest asking or the marketplace again.

1 answer to this question

Wyh don't you just ask the owner where its from? Only a small percentage of people start to **bleep** about it and most will feel flattered, when they get asked. Personally I have no idea where the shape is from, but there a dozens of equal shapes inworld and on the marketplace. To me it looks like the avatar is affected from a severe genetic illness that results in mental and physical problems.

Because of this deformed shape is also hard to tell where the skin is from...and I'm also not sure right now, if we are even allowed to suggest shopnames here. I suggest asking or the marketplace again.