Control key doesn't work on any viewers, only on one computer tho

Ayden Sivocci

When I try any keyboard shortcuts involving the control key, my laptop doesn't recognize them. Left or right, internal or external keyboard, no matter. I have NO issues outside of the viewer with the ctrl key, ONLY inside the viewer. I've tried clean installs, same result. My other computers don't have this issue.

I have closed all external programs that I can (both with task manager and just closing apps).

I've tried ctrl+shift+y sets the sun to midday, ctrl+I for inventory, ctrl+shift+f for friends list, ctrl+shift+g for groups...none of them work on this particular computer. Any suggestions?

Ayden Sivocci wrote:

When I try any keyboard shortcuts involving the control key, my laptop doesn't recognize them. Left or right, internal or external keyboard, no matter. I have NO issues outside of the viewer with the ctrl key, ONLY inside the viewer. I've tried clean installs, same result. My other computers don't have this issue.

I have closed all external programs that I can (both with task manager and just closing apps).

I've tried ctrl+shift+y sets the sun to midday, ctrl+I for inventory, ctrl+shift+f for friends list, ctrl+shift+g for groups...none of them work on this particular computer. Any suggestions?

Is it a Mac by any chance? There are known control-key issues with Macs and the latest viewers because the viewers were recently re-written to use a more modern Apple development system and there are still some rough spots.

• 2 weeks later...