My feet disappeared. Yes i read all the answers given here for the same problem.

0seagypsy0

Question

It almost has to be an alpha layer, Gypsy.  I know you say you've checked, but just to be sure...

An alpha layer will NOT be attached to your feet.  It's a clothing layer, and you can take it off by right clicking yourself and choosing Take Off/Clothing/More/More/Alpha.  Keep doing that until  the Alpha choice is grayed out.  OR, type (WORN   (yes, with a left parenthesis) in your inventory, or look in Current Outfit.  Look for any items with the inventory symbol of a shirt with a grid pattern on it.

If you still can't find it, try this:  Add the Advanced menu to your top menu bar with CTRL+ALT+D, if it's not there now.  Add the Develop menu to the top bar with CTRL+ALT+Q.  Then go to Develop/Avatar/Character Tests/Test Female.  That will force a default "Ruth" avatar appearance.  Make sure you can see your feet.  Now put on your normal appearance items one at a time.  Watch to see if any of them make your feet vanish again.

NOTE:  Some alpha layers for Mesh outfits helpfully have the foot alpha included with them.  You could be wearing an alpha layer affecting your feet that is NOT named anything like what you would expect.

1 answer to this question

It almost has to be an alpha layer, Gypsy.  I know you say you've checked, but just to be sure...

An alpha layer will NOT be attached to your feet.  It's a clothing layer, and you can take it off by right clicking yourself and choosing Take Off/Clothing/More/More/Alpha.  Keep doing that until  the Alpha choice is grayed out.  OR, type (WORN   (yes, with a left parenthesis) in your inventory, or look in Current Outfit.  Look for any items with the inventory symbol of a shirt with a grid pattern on it.

If you still can't find it, try this:  Add the Advanced menu to your top menu bar with CTRL+ALT+D, if it's not there now.  Add the Develop menu to the top bar with CTRL+ALT+Q.  Then go to Develop/Avatar/Character Tests/Test Female.  That will force a default "Ruth" avatar appearance.  Make sure you can see your feet.  Now put on your normal appearance items one at a time.  Watch to see if any of them make your feet vanish again.

NOTE:  Some alpha layers for Mesh outfits helpfully have the foot alpha included with them.  You could be wearing an alpha layer affecting your feet that is NOT named anything like what you would expect.