My furry avi is short, if used in a certain manner would it be ageplay abuse?

Caitlin202

Question

Wow, that's an impressive achievement -- a question I have never been asked in over six years!

This is a very gray area.  Linden Lab's policy about sexual age play does not say anything about furry avatars, only "child like" avatars.  That means that what happens is going to depend a lot on the perception of the people around you.  If you ACT like a kid, they may perceive you as playing a puppy, kit, or child fur...and might decide to abuse report you.  From there, it would depend on LL's perceptions of your avatar, your chat logs, and your behavior.

• Like 3

2 answers to this question

Wow, that's an impressive achievement -- a question I have never been asked in over six years!

This is a very gray area.  Linden Lab's policy about sexual age play does not say anything about furry avatars, only "child like" avatars.  That means that what happens is going to depend a lot on the perception of the people around you.  If you ACT like a kid, they may perceive you as playing a puppy, kit, or child fur...and might decide to abuse report you.  From there, it would depend on LL's perceptions of your avatar, your chat logs, and your behavior.

• Like 3

People will be dumb. Always. There are dozens of human avatars who have been running into the same kind of problems you described. Just because their avatars were short. Not to mention the whole tiny-community and all the fairies and such, which are not even half a meter in size.

Stay how you feel good. Good places won't settle on sizes, but on the look of an avatar. If you behave like an adult and look like an adult, then your avatar is not a childavatar.

In general words: Yes, furries can be designed to look like puppies, kittens or whatever you want to call them (depending on the animal). I even came across the term "Babyfur". But just because you are short doesn't makes you a child.

• Like 4