I was robbed of L$. 29/12/13 I went into my account and found the account only L $ 29!!!

Irina Artis

Question

It looks like you probably have rezzed and given permission to an object to pay "Poker Snoodle". Do you recall doing this? You would have to have agreed to Grant Permission to debit your account for this. You may also be wearing the object that was given to you which includes a script that sends love to Poker Snoodle. EDit your person and remove any and all gifted objects and/or a recent new outfit that may have been gifted to you. Look at your parcel for any objects that you rezzed recently as well.

2 answers to this question

It looks like you probably have rezzed and given permission to an object to pay "Poker Snoodle". Do you recall doing this? You would have to have agreed to Grant Permission to debit your account for this. You may also be wearing the object that was given to you which includes a script that sends love to Poker Snoodle. EDit your person and remove any and all gifted objects and/or a recent new outfit that may have been gifted to you. Look at your parcel for any objects that you rezzed recently as well.

We are just residents like you, and cannot do anything with your account.  You will need to call Linden Lab Billing at one of the numbers below.  However, I should warn you that LL will probably NOT do anything about this.  They will treat it as a resident to resident business transaction and won't involve themselves.

You should also file an Abuse Report against the Poker Snoodle machine that took your money, and the machine's owner.  Do this using the Help/Report Abuse selection in your viewer.  There are possibly two TOS violations involved here.  First, gambling.  Poker (for money, anyway) is not allowed in SL.  And second, fraud, the taking of $L based on your gullibility.

Do NOT deposit any more money into your account until you have found the object that's taking your money and deleted it, or LL has informed you that your Abuse Report has been resolved and your account is safe from further theft.  In fact, it may be safest to report that your account has been compromised.  This is usually done when someone has obtained your password, but it may help prevent further theft in this case as well.  Follow the instructions at this link:  http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Account_Security

LL Billing phone numbers:

US/Canada: 800-294-1067
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 0800-664-5510
Japan: 0066-33-132-830
Portugal: 800-814-450
Spain: 800-300-560
UK: 0800-048-4646
Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English