am paying on a Linden that i never had and have to wait the month i did pay .

Marrcie

Question

If you no longer want to be premium you can downgrade back to basic through your dashboard on mysecondlife.com.  No refunds will be made to you though so you may as well wait to do that until about a week before your next premium fee is billed.

As far as your house, I have no idea what you mean by "I can't get to own it".  Please explain further and we can perhaps help you.

Please do not create a new post if you need to add additional information. Edit your original post instead. You can edit your post to add additional information by logging in to the web site, going to the post you want to edit, then clicking "Options" at the top right of the post and choosing edit.

1 answer to this question

If you no longer want to be premium you can downgrade back to basic through your dashboard on mysecondlife.com.  No refunds will be made to you though so you may as well wait to do that until about a week before your next premium fee is billed.

As far as your house, I have no idea what you mean by "I can't get to own it".  Please explain further and we can perhaps help you.

Please do not create a new post if you need to add additional information. Edit your original post instead. You can edit your post to add additional information by logging in to the web site, going to the post you want to edit, then clicking "Options" at the top right of the post and choosing edit.