Rental [14:25] [Second Life: Can't rez object 'Petal1' at { 173.624, 104.054, 43.0035 } on parcel

Kima67

Question

Something, probably a temp rezzer for flower petals, is tryng to rez petals but the land isn't allowing it.  Find the object generating the petals and take it back into your inventory,. return it to its owner, or notify your landlord of the problem.

EDIT:

I visited your home and had a look around.  The only thing I found with "petal" in the name is a hot tub owned by your neighbor to the east, called "Xplicit Rose Petals"  It's possible that this may be trying to rez objects on your parcel, where, I would assume, your neighbor does not have rez permissions.

• Like 2

1 answer to this question

Something, probably a temp rezzer for flower petals, is tryng to rez petals but the land isn't allowing it.  Find the object generating the petals and take it back into your inventory,. return it to its owner, or notify your landlord of the problem.

EDIT:

I visited your home and had a look around.  The only thing I found with "petal" in the name is a hot tub owned by your neighbor to the east, called "Xplicit Rose Petals"  It's possible that this may be trying to rez objects on your parcel, where, I would assume, your neighbor does not have rez permissions.

• Like 2