I was looking through my account summary, and I was charged money but I did not receive any items

cruisingman3000

Question

Welcome to Second Life Answers, cruisingman3000

Please double check your inventory. Your items may be in the "received items" folder, but they could have been sent directly to "trash" if you were getting an error message.

If you cannot find these items at all in your inventory, you need to contact the vendor directly (check their inworld profile - they usually prefer notecards), and explain what has happened to them. Hopefully they will redeliver.

3 answers to this question

Welcome to Second Life Answers, cruisingman3000

Please double check your inventory. Your items may be in the "received items" folder, but they could have been sent directly to "trash" if you were getting an error message.

If you cannot find these items at all in your inventory, you need to contact the vendor directly (check their inworld profile - they usually prefer notecards), and explain what has happened to them. Hopefully they will redeliver.

Once you get the problem resolved...

Don't use a debit card to buy things on the Marketplace!  In fact, don't ever buy things with $USD.  You will get a better deal if you buy your merchandise with $L.

Buy $L by establishing a payment method LL will accept -- a major credit card or a verified PayPal account -- or use your debit card to buy $L from one of the authorized $L resellers.