I heard that after my cycle ends with no payment my account is terminated. Is that true?

Armanides01

Question

Armanides01,

If your Premium Membership payment is rejected your account is placed on administrative hold. This is why you need to manage your membership.

Well before your next premium membership payment is due, be sure to abandon all land you own, reset your land tier level to zero and select the basic account option.

In the time it took you to post this question you could have done all these things to become a basic member at the end of your current premium membership prepaid cycle.

2 answers to this question

Armanides01,

If your Premium Membership payment is rejected your account is placed on administrative hold. This is why you need to manage your membership.

Well before your next premium membership payment is due, be sure to abandon all land you own, reset your land tier level to zero and select the basic account option.

In the time it took you to post this question you could have done all these things to become a basic member at the end of your current premium membership prepaid cycle.

In addition to what KarenMichelle says...

As long as you have either $USD in your account balance, or a valid payment method on file, you will never lose your Premium account.  LL will automatically deduct the payment, first from your $USD balance and then, if that's not sufficient, from your credit card or PayPal account.

If the payment fails...the credit card is expired, for example...then your account is in arrears.  If it's not paid in a short period of time, it will be terminated.