Protect your scripts

Rex Cronon

I have made this java applet that obfuscates(makes it hard to read/understand) lsl code. It can be found here: http://rcds.nfshost.com/projects/lslo/lslo.php Why would you need this: -in case somebody hacks your account it makes it harder for others to take your code and claim its theirs. -in case you give to somebody your script(s) full mod by mistake. -you might be able to want sell scripts full mod and have leave only parts of them un-obfuscated. -maybe in protest against the TOS you want it to make it hard even for ll to take your code, mod it and without giving you even credit. -some other reason?

• 3 weeks later...

To be honest, if I ever need to go to that extreme I will just stop writing scripts. This is SL not military code.

"in case somebody hacks your account " people do not hack SL accounts,(the monetary gain is to low for the effort)  people leave there password on the login page or voluntarily give it.

ADDED: BTW this is not a forum for your advertisement's, And i certainly would not put anything on that  dodgy looking page.