How to reach a linden

GaiaRex

Question

GaiaRex wrote:

Is there a way to reach a linden? I need one that will care there is a avi defrauding L im case in point over 100K L went to this avi and then i find out there things are stolen i have made report after report yet nothing has been done. Yet i seen a friend of mine who was hacked get ban for the peroson that hacked her sold somthing that defraued NO ONE but a linden when he bought what ever it was. Now this avi selling "fullperm hair" is doing it and i see nothing getting done so how can i reach a Linden or do i need to send the CEO notecards about this and its no lie over 100K in lindens buying this perosn stolen hair

Hello.

First of all I want to show my sympathy for your "loss" ( 100k in L$)

But then I drat the chance by answering to this question to say for one more time that WE are responsible for what we buy and that Linden Employees aren't our mom and dad to go to complain and ask for help.

I will start by answering straight to your question: Is there a way to reach a linden?

Answer: Of course! Just pay L$2000 (us$10) and become premium member and so then you will reach a Linden anytime you like by simply opening a live chat window. Its just the 2.5% of what you spend for clothes just for one outfit and its a premium membership, not just an outfit of clothes!

Confirmation: A Linden is someone who works for Linden Lab ( Employee)

Now as for the 2nd part of your question:  I need one that will care...

-They all do care! Its them job and so they love it and care for it.

The fact that they don't get into personal disputes is exactly because they do care and they respect their TOS

Now as for the false purchase of your friend and the hacking part I cannot answer because simply you aren't clear. I assume its the stress you feeling and not that you cannot speak English that makes you don't type correct and with no meaning. Please if you really want help in this, click up right in your post where says options and select Edit. And then add more information about it without mention names because its against the TOS, and I am sure a lot of people with a lot of experience and a lot of knowledge will offer them advice and they will try to help you, how to fill a correct report for fraud ( if there is a fraud of course )

I want to confirm and make sure that Linden Lab employees who read the reports they do act when they are covered from the report it self. If there isn't enough clues they simply put it away, as it clearly is stated in them report window.

From the other hand, there is a lot of crooks around, just because some people have a lot of money in their real life and they just spend "amounts" so easy for to buy skins and clothes without really care for them selves and that is what makes the crooks multiply day by day.

If we all was more careful when we spend our money , those crooks wouldn't be here, because simply it would be worthless for them.

I really hope you read this and reply with more details, because mine and I am sure all of the rest of SL members goal is to have a SL with no crooks and with no frauds around..

TC and once again, sorry for your "loss"

beethros Karas

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

GaiaRex wrote:

Is there a way to reach a linden? I need one that will care there is a avi defrauding L im case in point over 100K L went to this avi and then i find out there things are stolen i have made report after report yet nothing has been done. Yet i seen a friend of mine who was hacked get ban for the peroson that hacked her sold somthing that defraued NO ONE but a linden when he bought what ever it was. Now this avi selling "fullperm hair" is doing it and i see nothing getting done so how can i reach a Linden or do i need to send the CEO notecards about this and its no lie over 100K in lindens buying this perosn stolen hair

Hello.

First of all I want to show my sympathy for your "loss" ( 100k in L$)

But then I drat the chance by answering to this question to say for one more time that WE are responsible for what we buy and that Linden Employees aren't our mom and dad to go to complain and ask for help.

I will start by answering straight to your question: Is there a way to reach a linden?

Answer: Of course! Just pay L$2000 (us$10) and become premium member and so then you will reach a Linden anytime you like by simply opening a live chat window. Its just the 2.5% of what you spend for clothes just for one outfit and its a premium membership, not just an outfit of clothes!

Confirmation: A Linden is someone who works for Linden Lab ( Employee)

Now as for the 2nd part of your question:  I need one that will care...

-They all do care! Its them job and so they love it and care for it.

The fact that they don't get into personal disputes is exactly because they do care and they respect their TOS

Now as for the false purchase of your friend and the hacking part I cannot answer because simply you aren't clear. I assume its the stress you feeling and not that you cannot speak English that makes you don't type correct and with no meaning. Please if you really want help in this, click up right in your post where says options and select Edit. And then add more information about it without mention names because its against the TOS, and I am sure a lot of people with a lot of experience and a lot of knowledge will offer them advice and they will try to help you, how to fill a correct report for fraud ( if there is a fraud of course )

I want to confirm and make sure that Linden Lab employees who read the reports they do act when they are covered from the report it self. If there isn't enough clues they simply put it away, as it clearly is stated in them report window.

From the other hand, there is a lot of crooks around, just because some people have a lot of money in their real life and they just spend "amounts" so easy for to buy skins and clothes without really care for them selves and that is what makes the crooks multiply day by day.

If we all was more careful when we spend our money , those crooks wouldn't be here, because simply it would be worthless for them.

I really hope you read this and reply with more details, because mine and I am sure all of the rest of SL members goal is to have a SL with no crooks and with no frauds around..

TC and once again, sorry for your "loss"

beethros Karas

• Like 1

Thank You for the Comment. As for my friend what happen was she had been offline for well over a year or more then one day she looks in her email and sees marketplace Linden bought something from her off mp she was lost because she took her mp down long ago so she calls LL and they say she was selling emity boxes and had defraued many residents thing is that was the ONLY email she got about anything she is still fighting with them on getting her acc back. As for the other thing about the person I bought from they have been in world for years even looked there name up on google over the years people had nothing but good things to say about them and the things they sell then I go a find out there stealing hair from the SIMS and that's going to get me in trouble so I really want this fixed 5 or 10 rld ok ill let it go but we are no lie talking over 100k L

There are four ways you can report things to Linden Lab.

1.  Support Case.  Use the Help/Support section of this website.  Be sure to be CLEAR AND CONCISE when stating your problem and include all the relevant information, such as an excerpt from your Transaction Log.  Your question here is NOT "clear and concise." You'll have to do better when describing the problem to Linden Lab.

2.  Live Chat.  You have to be Premium to use this service, and they deal with technical problems, not fraud.

3.  Abuse Report.  You do this with the Help/Report Abuse function when you are logged in world.  

4.  The Fraud Hotline.  Call 800-860-6990  NOTE:  This number is usually called to report that your account has been compromised and someone has stolen your $L.  They will not help with a resident to resident business dispute, such as "I bought all this full perm hair and never got what I was supposed to."

IF YOU SUSPECT STOLEN CONTENT:  None of the above will do much good.  You should contact the real creator of the stolen content and give them the information about the person you believe has copied their creations.  They can take it from there and submit a demand that LL remove the stolen content via a "takedown notice" procedure under the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA).

• Like 1