I can't login, the program say me the user don't exist.... but the user exist and I can login in web

Antonio Werefox

Question

Antonio,

Using the search term Antonio Werefox, I get no returns using either the in-world search or Dashboard Account Search pages/services. Reviewing all the uses of Werefox there are no Antonio or Anthony references.

Now manually coding your profile page name https://my.secondlife.com/antonio.werefox turns up this:

Capture-aw.PNG

...a completely empty profile page with the exception of your original account creation date. If you created this account and never logged into SL using the SL Viewer I can see this happening.

It's time for you to Submit a Support Case about your account to see what has become of it.

You registered this account in the SL Answers forums back in 2010 but have not posted anything until now. If your account was canceled and deleted, clearly it took effect everywhere save here in SL Answers.

If your account was not being used and the password was guessed by a malcontent, then it may have been used for nefarious purposes and been deleted by Linden Lab as a result.

If your account was working perfectly until the day of this post, then DO get the Support Case open to see what happened.

Be prepaired to prove your the owner of this account.

1 answer to this question

Antonio,

Using the search term Antonio Werefox, I get no returns using either the in-world search or Dashboard Account Search pages/services. Reviewing all the uses of Werefox there are no Antonio or Anthony references.

Now manually coding your profile page name https://my.secondlife.com/antonio.werefox turns up this:

Capture-aw.PNG

...a completely empty profile page with the exception of your original account creation date. If you created this account and never logged into SL using the SL Viewer I can see this happening.

It's time for you to Submit a Support Case about your account to see what has become of it.

You registered this account in the SL Answers forums back in 2010 but have not posted anything until now. If your account was canceled and deleted, clearly it took effect everywhere save here in SL Answers.

If your account was not being used and the password was guessed by a malcontent, then it may have been used for nefarious purposes and been deleted by Linden Lab as a result.

If your account was working perfectly until the day of this post, then DO get the Support Case open to see what happened.

Be prepaired to prove your the owner of this account.