hello

This earlier thread should help you find what you are looking for...

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Fashion/Where-is-Lola-s-Tango-and-Phat-Azz-on-the-online-Marketplace/td-p/2592336

However, Phat Azz is no longer available...

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Your-Avatar/where-do-i-get-a-phat-azz/td-p/2798488

This 2nd thread includes other azz enhancing product recommendations.

Also searching the MarketPlace for the discontinued products will get you returns on the current batch of Booty enhancers:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&search%5Bcategory_id%5D=371&search%5Bmaturity_level%5D=GMA&search%5Bkeywords%5D=cute+ass

1. This thread should be in Wanted, or Answers; it is NOT a Discussion!

2. It took me three seconds to Google "Phat Azz Second Life" to come up with multiple accurate responses.

3. The OP, and other cognitively handicapped or sufferers of Indolence Syndrome who might see that the OP received a speedy response are likely to be encouraged to clog up our General Discussion forum with further queries demonstrating their slothfulness.

Please, if you see such a thread opened in GD, RIC it to the Mods, requesting its removal, and if you wish to offer an answer, wait until it has been transferred to a "more helpful forum" as Greg so delicately puts it.

[Ask and ye shall receive, Val!]

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hehe Karen.... How DARE you reply to this in the GD forum? Ouch, you'll soon be RICed by our brand new forum manager... or not so new? eh.... 

Mea Culpa.jpg

I'm so not worthy to post in the GD

I can change, I really can. Shall I insult the OP 1st?

Or shall I wait for my response to be buried in the hidden area by the moderators when they push this OPs question in an innocent Hello to the SL Answers forum...

What to do ...what to do....

Please don't make me RIC myself. 

EDIT: [after drinking myself into an insecure stupor and I don't care attitude...]

Oh wait....this question is asking for a veiled recommendation since we can't do those in the SL Answers forum. It can STAY here in GD because of that fact alone.

Or it can be relocated to the very pinpoint Sub Sub forum titled:

MarketPlace / Banned Product / Alternate / Recommendations

KarenMichelle Lane wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hehe Karen.... How DARE you reply to this in the GD forum? Ouch, you'll soon be RICed by our brand new forum manager... or not so new? eh.... 

Mea Culpa.jpg

I'm so not worthy to post in the GD

I can change, I really can. Shall I insult the OP 1st?

Or shall I wait for my response to be buried in the hidden area by the moderators when they push this OPs question in an innocent Hello to the SL Answers forum...

What to do ...what to do....

Please don't make me RIC myself. 

LOL! Karen, I love you! :D

valerie Inshan wrote:

LlazarusLlong wrote:

As long as you don't take me too seriously, Val . . .

As long as you don't underestimate me..... 

I have great respect for your musical taste and linguistic capabilities.

Less so for your choice of forum threads to hang out.

[That your avatar looks increasingly like a mix of Sophia Loren and Gina Lollobrigida also helps.]

The only asses only available in SL atm are Banned, Fusion, GInc and Sking. Most have moved on to the full mesh body. Wait a bit and Ursula, who did the Ghetto booty will be releasing her full body as well.

Unfortunately, there seems to be a troll/trolls in SL that have something against the mesh parts. First Phat/Cute Azz then Wowmeh. Next they went after the Ghetto. She fought it and is returning with a full body. First her sim was griefed trying to get her to close and then the DMCA. Then, same pattern against Belleza; first the griefing then the DMCA. Tricky fought it and found that the name used as the filer was some random name. The person knew nothing about SL and didn't have an account so the Belleza body came back.

So......that's where things stand now....If you get mesh body parts, do be sure that, unless you go with Slink, it's Omega compatible though so you won't have problems finding clothes.