Can't get to anything in my region

In addition to my little home in Qudark, I am unable to access ANY location there. Some places are businesses that I have land marked and some are Sims open to the public. But they are all inaccessible.

And it has now been over 4 hours. I'm surprised that there is no other report. Other places are also down, but some are open. I have been waiting in one of these places but I want to go home. Maybe it's because I am a noob and everyone else is used to this.

Aislin69 wrote:

In addition to my little home in Qudark, I am unable to access ANY location there. Some places are businesses that I have land marked and some are Sims open to the public. But they are all inaccessible.

And it has now been over 4 hours. I'm surprised that there is no other report. Other places are also down, but some are open. I have been waiting in one of these places but I want to go home. Maybe it's because I am a noob and everyone else is used to this.

Your post is confusing.  Did you meant to say "...and some are Parcels....?"

Or are you going to locations on adjacent Regions (Sims)?

Merci, Pierre.

It must have been maintenance or something. It is ok now. I am.new and perhaps I just didn't know about scheduled maintenance. I see they were doing some between 3:00 and 9:00 and I am in the same time zone.

Also, isn't "region" the word for the part of the mainland that has my parcel? My parcel is in Qudark. I'm sure I said that. There are other places in Qudark. I landmarked them. When I could not enter my own parcel I tried the landmarks and they were also inaccessible.

I am sorry this is not clearer. As I said I am new and may not k ow what the proper words are. However, I have no idea how to be more clear. I'm in Qudark. They are in Qudark. Is that not called our region?