Seeking gender bender friend(s)

Srednal

Apologies if you have seen this as a reply on another thread.

I am a guy who wants to "play" with female avatars of male players. I am married in RL and I do not want a relationship. I want a playmate or two. I have been a DM in pen and paper face to face games with several guys who do this and I have never felt any threat to my RL marriage. I had one (1) online relationship ever with a real woman and it resulted in divorce for both of us. So seriously I do not want it. Please, if you are tired of having to be dishonest and you want to have the fantasy, add me.

I will speak to you in 1st person and treat you like a lady or whatever (if you know what I mean). The code can be "no questions asked".

So I am starting to see that some things are simply left unspoken. I did in fact find groups in world that were for gender benders to hook up but I left them after a week because nobody was actually using them. I am new and I think it is all about coming to understand what is simply tacit.

• 3 weeks later...

It was really nice to meet you, Aylomen. I hope we figure out how to hook up even though we live so many time zones apart.

You know what's amazing? This post has been read by a LOT of people and only you have actually sought me out. Well, thank you so much.

The offer is still out there. Maybe another guy who plays a girl will answer, too. :)