Jump to content

Hells Angels Indiana Now Recruiting


LoveHeart Magic
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hells Angels Indiana Chapter now excepting all and upcoming prospects. We do bike rides, charity events such as cancer, wounded Warriors etc. We have family game night with games such as greedy, cards against humanity, uno and bowling and much more. We also have a club where we dj and hangout. We are a very close family who protect one another. If this sounds like its for you Contact. Loveheart Magic (Demolition), Tj Ruby, or Pageofswords Resident for more info.

 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Makati/195/74/23

Link to comment
Share on other sites


LoveHeart Magic wrote:

Hells Angels Indiana Chapter now excepting all and upcoming prospects. We do bike rides, charity events such as cancer, wounded Warriors etc. We have family game night with games such as greedy, cards against humanity, uno and bowling and much more. We also have a club where we dj and hangout. We are a very close family who protect one another. If this sounds like its for you Contact. Loveheart Magic (Demolition), Tj Ruby, or Pageofswords Resident for more info.

 


Are you guys associated with the actual Charter in South Bend?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Drake1 Nightfire wrote:


LoveHeart Magic wrote:

Hells Angels Indiana Chapter now excepting all and upcoming prospects. We do bike rides, charity events such as cancer, wounded Warriors etc. We have family game night with games such as greedy, cards against humanity, uno and bowling and much more. We also have a club where we dj and hangout. We are a very close family who protect one another. If this sounds like its for you Contact. Loveheart Magic (Demolition), Tj Ruby, or Pageofswords Resident for more info.

 


Are you guys associated with the actual Charter in South Bend?

Interesting and valid question indeed. The Hells Angels are considered organised crime syndicate, not only in the USA, so yes either it makes one wonder why they are allowed to be active in SL or...if they are a roleplay-fake-wannabee Chapter..what will the real Chapter think of this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, just a bit of an update...

I asked one of the guys at the Local Chapter in Salem Ma about stuff like this and he told me they do not associate with any online groups nor do they allow unauthorized people to sell their logo or use their name. "We will be looking into this." is what i was told. Apparently they don't like people using their copyright and trademarked logos/names.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Well, just a bit of an update...

I asked one of the guys at the Local Chapter in Salem Ma about stuff like this and he told me they do not associate with any online groups nor do they allow unauthorized people to sell their logo or use their name. "We will be looking into this." is what i was told. Apparently they don't like people using their copyright and trademarked logos/names.

As I understand it, the Angels are very protective of their brand and trademark. A DMCA notice would not surprise me in the least.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...