I took over Sim Baitoushan, by taking over the group. But I don't know if I own it or not

CherryBommb

Question

CherryBommb wrote:

I took over the Sim Baitoushan, by taking over the group as owner. But I don't know if I own it or not because it is not showing up on land owned. Can you let me know what to do next really appreciate it, thank you.

cherrybommb

That region is actually owned by the group itself, not by any one individual. The "payment" for the region is from "tier allowances" the members have donated. As long as enough tier has been donated by the various members to cover the necessary size in square meters that should be fine. If not enough has been donated the group will have to eventually get enough members to donate enough tier to maintain it. In theory you can be the owner of the group and not donate any tier at all if enough others have donated enough. However, it is not your land and if it is sold the purchase price will be distributed to the group members instead of automatically going to you.

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

CherryBommb wrote:

I took over the Sim Baitoushan, by taking over the group as owner. But I don't know if I own it or not because it is not showing up on land owned. Can you let me know what to do next really appreciate it, thank you.

cherrybommb

That region is actually owned by the group itself, not by any one individual. The "payment" for the region is from "tier allowances" the members have donated. As long as enough tier has been donated by the various members to cover the necessary size in square meters that should be fine. If not enough has been donated the group will have to eventually get enough members to donate enough tier to maintain it. In theory you can be the owner of the group and not donate any tier at all if enough others have donated enough. However, it is not your land and if it is sold the purchase price will be distributed to the group members instead of automatically going to you.

• Like 1