WANTED: Roommate(s) on a MEGA YACHT

Moritz Worbridge

Alright here's the situation -- I got a little trigger happy and bought the E-Tech Odyssey, but now I've got a problem. This thing is takes up over 2500 prims. Land is expensive, and I don't even know where to start.

I'm looking for one or two people (maybe even a group?) to evenly split the price of a homestead water property rental. I'll provide the ship, you guys (or girls) have to provide me some company and my wallet a little bit of a breather.

This brings us to my second issue. I am having a seriously hard time finding a water rental with that many allowable prims that isn't astronomically expensive. If expensive is the only route to go, I need more people to split this thing with. I don't necessarily want to pay more than about L$2200/week.

I've been on SL since 2007, so I know my way around. I went offline for a couple years, and many of my friends have disappeared. I need some cool people to chill with and have some sweet yacht partys!

Many, maybe most, people who rent out homesteads allow terraforming, so you could, feasbily, just terraform it into a water property, or mostly water with a little bit of land if you wanted to. Homesteads, from my experience tend to run from around $6kL(the very lowest I have ever seen, and not very common) to around $7.5KL(there are some more, of course).

You would have plenty of prims for the ship, and furnishings at 3750 prims, which is what homesteads support. But you will be limited to 20 avs at any time.

Some people allow terraforming on partial homesteads, but you will not likely have enough prims.

Good luck on your search :)

That sounds perfect. Puts me right into my ideal price range for two to three other roommates. The ship comes in three packages, one of them being fully furnished, with everything you could possible want. But yes, an extra 1000 prims would be perfectly fine with me! 20 avs should be okay. I doubt that there would be any reason to have more than that. Keep your eye out for anyone that's looking for a home!