i seemed to have lost the control of my inventory....when i take items out...

Hershey4Z

Question

/me waits expectantly for the rest of the sentence .......

OK, so what happens when you take items out?

If you want to provide extra information or need to clarify your question, click on the Options link in the upper right corner of your question and select EDIT. Please do not start a new thread. Doing that makes it hard for us to see what other people have already suggested, and it pushes other residents' questions off the page.

4 answers to this question

/me waits expectantly for the rest of the sentence .......

OK, so what happens when you take items out?

If you want to provide extra information or need to clarify your question, click on the Options link in the upper right corner of your question and select EDIT. Please do not start a new thread. Doing that makes it hard for us to see what other people have already suggested, and it pushes other residents' questions off the page.

Hershey4Z wrote:

when i take the ameretto horses or anything for that matter out of my inventory i have lost the ability to click and recieve stats on the item..infact when i take a horse out no body else can get stats either...i seem to have lost the ability to click my item when brought out of inventory

Thank you for the extra information.  Alwin may be right.  The way to check is to stand in your parcel and open World >> About Land >>> Options to see whether the Scripts box is checked for everyone (or at least for the group).  If that's not the answer, then you might also check the horses themselves to see if their scripts are running.  That may not be easy, since the scripts are almost certainly no mod.  If there's a Reset option, though, try that and see if it does anything.