Looking for a mesh texturer

Spinell

Hello everyone. I have a very little shop in SL that's been growing slowly but stedily, with mesh clothing for Classical Lolita style. I create mesh as a hobby of mine, so the shop is in no way a serious thing: it's more for fun and dress-up than actual profit. However, while I do like to create mesh, I hate texturing it and frankly, I'm not very good at it. So I'm looking for someone who shares my passion for classical cuteness and would be willing to work with me in texturing my clothes, in a relaxed, no-pressure environment. My mesh creation has no schedule and I wouldn't demand a schedual for texturing the pieces from you either. We would split profits 50-50 for all the pieces you texture, for as long as the store is active (which would probably be forever, since it's currently only in the marketplace, ATM).

Here is my very small Flick: https://www.flickr.com/photos/126464705@N08/ (I also do the posters and photography myself, though I'm not too good with it either)

If you're interested in the concept at all, please let me know. I would really like to find someone with better photoshop skills than me (not a hard task XD) to elp out with the texturing.

Hi,

I have just started a clothing store, just for fun this year. I love to texture and creating mesh, is bit of a mess for me. I create only mesh buildings. Clothes I yet have to learn it. Here is my flicker https://www.flickr.com/groups/4me_for-me. If you are intersted, send a mail to debbyomresident@ gmail.com or im me inworld. 

I would love to texture for you. My original inclining in SL is to write, but I do other things like making clothes for fun. I am prone to deadlines as I believe that without deadlines, work never gets completed. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks and Regards,

Debby Sharma