How to I try and fix me from being a partical cloud

LadyWolf Lukas

Question

Usually a relog will fix , alot depends on you internet connection and your video card, I have foud tat a relog works for me  there are Lot of varables  like how many users are on Second Life ,how many Avatars Are on the sim your on ,things like that.

Try relog First 

also Reboot your computer

And your modem  then  log back in and see if your fixed 

3 answers to this question

Usually a relog will fix , alot depends on you internet connection and your video card, I have foud tat a relog works for me  there are Lot of varables  like how many users are on Second Life ,how many Avatars Are on the sim your on ,things like that.

Try relog First 

LadyWolf Lukas wrote:

I am a partical cloud I have tried every check I can think of.. can someone give me some other advices on reconciliating this issue

Try relog First 

It's very easy.  You have a simple case of bake fail. Follow these directions >>> http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_bake_fail

If you have this problem frequently, you may have an unreliable Internet connection.  This has nothing to do with speed.  It's about stability.  Try rebooting your router and modem by unplugging both from the power for a few minutes, plugging them back in, and restarting your computer.  And avoid using a wireless Internet connection  See http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Wifi-and-satellite-connections/ta-p/1296823