Roommate Role play

Sweeetnesss

Hey there!

ABOUT:

I am starting a new roommate roleplay where a group of people live together and personalities collide. Character backgrounds would be made to enrich the members of the household and to inform others about each other. Simple and in detail character dialogue/emotes would take place in local and all personal/out of character chat will be done in IM. Expected outcomes of this roleplay: deep bonds, drama, fights, love interests, laughs, and much more.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR

I am looking for roommates! People to participate in the roleplay. If you like the roleplay description ("About" section) and would like to participate send me an IM or NC inworld. Emoting/roleplay experience is a plus. No rent or set hours are required. You will also be able to live in the apartment; set it as your home and rez items.

Sound cool? Shoot me a NC or IM! : )

*Inworld contact please!

Best, 

Nyx (Sweeetnesss)

I WISH I could join that because I'd be able to do all of that and it sounds like so much fun! =C

But I can't because I've devoted my avatar to one character only and this character is actually still a baby! xD So you can say I'm still developing her! But seriously this sounds like a lot of fun and it's cool how those fights and drama and stuff would be IC and not OOC. That way it's interested but not truly hurtful. I hope you found or find someone for the roleplay because it's a very good idea.

Hello there , I'd love to join and be a part of this wonderful adventure... Sounds really cool... I love making new friends and I would love to have a unique kind of adventure.. I don't come here regularly 'cause of rl but I still still like meeting you and see what destiny has in store for us :) IM me in world :) take care

LemonKitten wrote:

I WISH I could join that because I'd be able to do all of that and it sounds like so much fun! =C

But I can't because I've devoted my avatar to one character only and this character is actually still a baby!
xD
So you can say I'm still developing her! But seriously this sounds like a lot of fun and it's cool how those fights and drama and stuff would be IC and not OOC. That way it's interested but not truly hurtful. I hope you found or find someone for the roleplay because it's a very good idea.

Hey Lemon, 

Thanks for the kind words! And yes, thankfully I have found some people : ) And hey! When you grow up, hopefully the RP will still be around so you can join! 

Best 

Nyx 

• 3 weeks later...