Streaming Music via NiceCast

I own land and visitors to my land cannot hear the music I stream from my computer, although I can. I know the music is streaming into SL because when I TP to another place I hear their streaming music, not mine. I am on

Mac OS 10.9.5

Nicecast 1.11.3

CenturyLink Modem

I thought the problem was a firwall on my modem and did some research that said to open up port 8000-8001.In my web browser I went to PORT FORWARDING and I have the following set:

LAN IP               PROTOCOL      PORTS FOWARDED      REMOTE PORTS      REMOTE DEFINED

192.168.0.6          TCP                       8000                                  NA                               NA

192.168.0.6          TCP                       8001                                  NA                               NA

On the IPv6 window I have the following settings:

Stealth Mode       DISABLED

Firewall                ENABLED

Traffic In               BLOCK

Traffic Out            ALLOW

There are lots of other settings. Does anyone see that I have some setting wrong here that would cause the streaming problem to my visitors? Also is anyone familiar with these Century Link Modems to tell me some other setting that may be set to prohibit visitors from hearing my stream?

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

are you sure your machine can handle listeners? for each one you want to hear your stream you need a decent amount of bandwith, for that reason almost all dj's use inworld streamingservices, for a small amount a month you can have a good stream up.

Have a look at your upload, that's often the bottleneck.

How much bandwidth would I need for just a couple of listenres? Several years ago I used Nicecast to stream with no problems, so I thought the problem might be with a different router now. Since I have a 15-inch MacBook Pro with a 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7 with 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 memory the computer shouldn't be the problem.

The bandwidth test I just ran shows 11.9 Mbps download and .84 Mbps upload. What should it be?

Thanks for the input.

upload /bitrate =max  listeners

listeners/upload = max bitrate

bitrate 192 kbps and upload 0.8 mbps = max 4 listeners (including yourself)

in perfect connection .. otherwise even less

and... if you are inworld... not a chance you can stream for others, sl takes upload bandwith too, not even thinking about also running other network connections as email and browser