*Builders Showcase*

With building being one of the most dominant aspects of Second Life, why not showcase builds.

This is one of my earliest complex builds (2007). It took me over 80 hours to create and is well over 1500 prim.

Due to the limited number of images allowed, I'll post one for now and include links to other more detailed images when I take some :)

Witch Queen of Angmar sm.PNG

• Like 1

I think this is an excellent idea.

Here's my 'Showcase' build: The "Old Queens" campus for Rutgers University. The sim is RUCE 2, and it is open to the public, rated PG.

This is just one of eight sims that I built for that university client. It's a full-sim project, where I made everything except for the purchased prim trees and some Linden plants and shrubs. All told, it comes to about 11,000 prims. 

The best part is the Kirkpatrick Chapel, which is the largest building on the right in this picture. It has an extremely detailed interior, with accurate representations of the actual stained glass windows that are in the real chapel, and even the actual portraits that hang on the walls inside.

RUCE_2-Old_Queens_Campus

Here is a link to go there: http://slurl.com/secondlife/RUCE%202/203/17/27

• Like 1