HELP WANTED! DANCERS, BOUNCERS ALL PHASES OF A CLUB

HELP WANTED TO FILL THESE INTERESTING AND SAFE JOBS ONLINE. IN NEED OF DANCERS, BARTENDERS,BOUNCERS, HOSTESS AND MANAGER FOR ALL SHIFTS. COME WORK AT A&H RED VELVET CLUB! A NEW DANCE CLUB IN THE ADULT LAND. ALL EMPLOYEE'S THAT START AND STAY ON THE JOB FOR 3 MONTHS

CONTINUE TO RECEIVE 90% OF ALL THE TIPS THEY BRING IN.

ALL NEW HIRES AFTER THE INITIAL HIRING WILL START AT 50% AND WORK THERE WAY UP TO MORE PERCENTAGE AS THEY STAY ON THE JOB.

VARIABLE HOURS AND MUST HAVE A GREAT WORK ETHIC. BE SOCIABLE AND PERSONABLE.

" NO TOLERANCE FOR DRAMA" IF YOU BRING DRAMA, YOU WILL BE LET GO IMMEDIATELY.

IF INTERESTED IN MAKING UP TO 1000L A NIGHT INTERESTS YOU, DROP BY THE CLUB AND PICK UP A GENERAL DANCERS APPLICATION. FILL IT OUT AND REQUEST A INTERVIEW.

ASK FOR HATCHETCASE, ANGELUV OR THE ASSISTANT MANAGER

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i whana be anytign with security, im a big werewolf so i think i can handle that, i am a (sometimes) quck learner, but i dont know mutch, so i hope i wont get an advance job, ATLEATS NOT AT FIRST, I A HAPPY FOR WHAT LINDENS I GET EXEPT IF ITS LIKE 1-3 OR SOMETING I DONT KNWO HOW MUTCH YOU GET FOR HOW MUTCH LIKE HOW MUTCH YOU GET FOR AN HOUR, BUT IM WERY OBIDIENT, SO I HOPE I CAN GET A JOB AS A BOUNCER, OR  SOMETING WITH SECURITY :matte-motes-big-grin:

i can be a bouncer, i am a big werewolf and im ibidient and i learn fast (sometimes) and i work for low l becos thsi whould be my first job so i dotn knwo what too do so i hope i wontget a "too" hard job, i dont know how mutch you get so, i just hope its not too mutch, hope i get a job in security, hopefully night, becos when its day in sl its night in my contry

i can be a bouncer, i am a big werewolf and im ibidient and i learn fast (sometimes) and i work for low l becos thsi whould be my first job so i dotn knwo what too do so i hope i wontget a "too" hard job, i dont know how mutch you get so, i just hope its not too mutch, hope i get a job in security, hopefully night, becos when its day in sl its night in my contry

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I would like to apply for the bar tender position,but if i get another job and you want me it your loss. And i don't bring drama b/c i am new to second life and i honestly don't know anybody.Sad,I know right.I'm just trying to start somewhere.Please hire me.PLEASe

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...