all my clothes are missing from my apperance

Nikibloodrayne

Question

It's hard to tell from your post what the problem is.  For example, when you look in your inventory (CTRL+I) and type WORN in the search box, are no clothing items showing up?  Or does your inventory show the clothes as being worn, but you (and maybe others) cannot see them?

In either case, there's a couple of things you can try.

1.  Put on a different avatar.  In your inventory, find the folder Library/Clothing.  Each folder in there is a complete avatar outfit.  Choose one, and either right click it and select Replace Outfit, or drag and drop it onto your avatar.

If your appearance does not improve after a minute or two, then

2.  Log off.  Turn off your internet modem and router.  Wait a minute or two.  Turn them back on and let them reboot.  Log in to Second Life again.

1 answer to this question

It's hard to tell from your post what the problem is.  For example, when you look in your inventory (CTRL+I) and type WORN in the search box, are no clothing items showing up?  Or does your inventory show the clothes as being worn, but you (and maybe others) cannot see them?

In either case, there's a couple of things you can try.

1.  Put on a different avatar.  In your inventory, find the folder Library/Clothing.  Each folder in there is a complete avatar outfit.  Choose one, and either right click it and select Replace Outfit, or drag and drop it onto your avatar.

If your appearance does not improve after a minute or two, then

2.  Log off.  Turn off your internet modem and router.  Wait a minute or two.  Turn them back on and let them reboot.  Log in to Second Life again.