Where can I find a sister?

LemonKitten1488315505

Okay to start off - I'm not really looking for a sister right this moment because my computer messed up, once again, so I've decided to save for a new one. In the meantime I have a god awful laptop that can only support me dressing up my avatar like a bimbo doll in a sandbox. :) It just wouldn't be fair to get a sister just yet.

Secondly I'm actually looking for an identical twin (I roleplay as a 1 year old), and I tried going to one place where they had sibling panels, however they no longer have them and I don't know anywhere else where I can possibly find a twin sister! Regardless I have a notecard set up just in case and if in the long run I have no luck by time I do get a new computer I may look or ask around here if I can - But before then, is there any places where I can find a sibling by panels, or anything really? ^^ ~Thanks

"It wouldn't be fair to get a sister right now" - Exactly my point, I don't want to "work on a friendship" just yet... I technically CAN go to places, but I lag a lot, that's why I'm not starting an RP with anyone just yet. I just personally like to get things in order early before doing something though, that's why I'm looking for one now. I am online a lot by the way, I just barely go anywhere.

Oh, P.S I also asked here instead of searching first due to that lag, it's better to ask someone if they know of a place that actually has sibling panels than to search around with horrid lag to only possibly find that some or even a lot of places may not have sibling panels. :)

I currently know that Heritage Adoption Agency has brought back there " Seeking Sibling or Friend" Panel section but attempting to get to a place like Heritage right now for you might be hard because it is quite the lag monster. If you need any help let me know, I try my best to roam around and find different adoption agencys and I have a folder of Landmarks in-world I can pass you. If you are interested please contact me in-world at RedWrath Resident. 

Uh... No? What are you even talking about? I never mix sexual anything with my baby or child avatars.

Is this about the "Dressing up like a bimbo" joke? Because you do realize again, that was a joke right? I dress my ADULT avatar up for fun in the meantime but that's it. Really though, do you have to go off the deep end and think something ridiculous like that? In no such way did I ever say I mixed that with my child avatar, I barely wear my child avatar at this moment.

RedWrath wrote:

I currently know that Heritage Adoption Agency has brought back there " Seeking Sibling or Friend" Panel section but attempting to get to a place like Heritage right now for you might be hard because it is quite the lag monster. If you need any help let me know, I try my best to roam around and find different adoption agencys and I have a folder of Landmarks in-world I can pass you. If you are interested please contact me in-world at RedWrath Resident. 

I've went to heritage to look but didn't see any, maybe it's because I did it with my laptop and was lagging at the time. ^^ But I'll look again soon. Again thank you.

LemonKitten wrote:

Uh... No? What are you even talking about? I never mix sexual anything with my baby or child avatars.

Is this about the "Dressing up like a bimbo" joke? Because you do realize again, that was a joke right? I dress my ADULT avatar up for fun in the meantime but that's it. Really though, do you have to go off the deep end and think something ridiculous like that? In no such way did I ever say I mixed that with my child avatar, I barely wear my child avatar at this moment.

You want to mix RPs with the same avatar. You want adult RP at times and baby RP at times with the same account. That leads to dangerous situations. I did not say you did adult things with a child av. I would make an alt to do the child RP, personally.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

LemonKitten wrote:

You want to mix RPs with the same avatar. You want adult RP at times and baby RP at times with the same account. That leads to dangerous situations. I did not say you did adult things with a child av. I would make an alt to do the child RP, personally.

Uhh.. No. I think you missed the whole point of this. A lot of people do that and never get into sexual RP with their child avatars, that's for starters. Second I was never going to mix my adult avatar with my child avatar, I don't use my adult avatar in fact. I make outfits for my adult avatar if possibly I wish to age my character and/or for pure fun and in no such way is it sexual by any means. And lastly, dangerous? Oh no. An internet pervert is going to force me to change into my child avatar then somehow forcefullly make it take it's clothes off then rape me. Oh no, run away. (Obvious sarcasm)... No alts here buddy, but thanks for the "advice", if anything.