Looking for a sweet man (no fakes)

Im LaTreece im 28 and want a real man for love and romance. Im very loving and sweet but Im not a pushover so if you just want drama stay away from me. Want a kind man who must have his own land and house and can look after me and my baby T’Rondé, he is 1 and a real cutie so must love kids and be a good father to look after us both. I like shopping and would like land with lots of prim space so I can ride horses and for T’Rondé's toys well get in touch if you are a decent nice man

You are not looking for a sweet man, but for a pretty submissive guy with too much money. Those are very rare, so prepare for a long search and some hard competition. In the meantime, you should try to find your babies alien-daddy. Maybe in his galaxy they have to pay child support too.

LaTreece28 wrote:

Im LaTreece im 28 and want a real man for love and romance. Im very loving and sweet but Im not a pushover so if you just want drama stay away from me. Want a kind man who must have his own land and house and can look after me and my baby T’Rondé, he is 1 and a real cutie so must love kids and be a good father to look after us both. I like shopping and would like land with lots of prim space so I can ride horses and for T’Rondé's toys well get in touch if you are a decent nice man

I found a suitable sugar daddy to take care of your bills.

I really hope you find a rich nice guy, because your baby really needs a plastic surgery - very fast, before he/she starts in school.... or else I am afraid he/she will get a hard time there among the other children. Just a friendly piece of advise...

I would suggest enjoying what you have the best that you can within your own financial resources, while looking to meet someone who enjoys the same type of lifestyle/RP that you do.  Perhaps you can meet someone through one of the family RP sim groups, or through one of the groups for the type of horses you would like to get.  Later on, who knows?  Perhaps the two of you will 'click' and he'll suggest getting a house together :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...