Group abilities

Muletta

Question

10 answers to this question

I didn't read your question carefully enough, so some of my explanation was a li'l backwards. From your additional description, it appears that "Homers" and "Everybody" are the same, and have the ability to set home, but not rez. I don't think the "Homer"s role is needed. Only "Rez"zers get the ability to rez, and it seems like group permissions aren't working correctly.

So, I think I've finally understood the problem. Unfortunately that leaves me without a solution for you!

Hi Madelaine - yes, I know the "Homer's" is not needed. I just made it today, to see if the member needs another role, besides the everybody-one.

I too think, the permissions are not working correctly, but I have to be sure before I contact Support about it.

Thanks for trying to help :)

Hi Maddy, just to tell you that Support has helped me - The solution was quite simple: I just had to set the about land with not checking either in 'object entry' or 'create objects'. - All the 4 fields have to be unchecked, then I force the land to use the group roles.

Thanks again for trying to help ... Everything works fine now, and the everyone's role cannot any longer rez on my land :)