Jump to content
  • 0

How can you report DJ's who constantly play nothing but YouTube rips? Is this a violation of ToS?



2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

If you suspect someone is using copyrighted music without a license, the proper way to "report" them is to contact the owner of the rights to the music...generally the performer or the record company.  If they choose, they will take it from there with appropriate legal action.

Using unlicensed music is VERY common, but it's a serious copyright violation and can result in very large Real Life penalties.  It also takes bread out of the mouths of hardworking musicians and composers.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

  • Create New...