Looking For RP Partners, BL Minions, Family Members, And Fun, Creative Spirits!! :)

Guenevere Amaranth

Hello everyone!!:)

Are you new to SL and looking to make friends and belong to a group of people that making exploring more fun? Or perhaps you've been here a while, your friends have left, and you need to meet new people? Perhaps you're recently single and not finding fun on the club scene?

Our family is just a group of average residents, a close knit group of family and friends who started a sim as a fun place to hang out. We're looking for people who would like to join us in some or all of our various adventures!! We are a Bloodlines family attached to a larger clan, so bonus points if you'd like to join us! It's a great way to meet a lot of people, and the amount of involvement depends on you. :)

We also enjoy RP, performance, and artistic projects, so we'd love to have you join us in those endeavours!! Other hobbies include raising/breeding/selling breedables, fishing, dancing, all sorts of fun BL clan events, and a few of us host/DJ at clubs around the SL grid. Our sim has everything you might want and is always under construction, but we've got a movie theatre, a bowling alley, a well-equipped game cave, a go-cart/racecar track, a garden, fishing wharf, speakeasy, haunted area,pool, and pretty much anything you need to have fun, hang out, and meet people.

Many of our crew have been on SL a long time (4-9 years) and are just looking for new folks who share our interests, and get excited about dressing up, dancing, meeting people, roleplaying, and being a part of a real community. We welcome humans, furries, vampires, lycans, shapeshifters, and people who wish to play something different than their RL persona. (RL men with female avis, for instance.) We aren't into sexual roleplay/BDSM/alternative lifestyle communal living...just a group of regular people who have fun participating in games and events on SL, and love being part of an active family.

We do ask that you are over 18 in RL, as we  live on an "M" sim, though we're happy to speak with those who enjoy playing younger avis. We ask that you are at least 90 days old in SL, for a number of reasons, and we certainly ask that you are excited to be involved with various goings on with the family! Our crew consists of Americans, Canadians, and Aussies, as we tend to be online from 1 PM SLT to 3 AM SLT. (though not all of us will be on all the time, all at once.)

If you need help finding a place to live or a job in SL, we are also happy to help with that.

If imagination is your thing and you're looking to be independent, yet belong to a diverse group of people who love creativity, roleplay, meeting people, and playing games, and are able to introduce you to a lot of other new people...you may be a good fit for us.

Contact me in world via PM at guenevere.amaranth...I'd love to meet you if you might be my next clan member, RP partner, sibling, or co-worker!! No games, no drama, no manipulation, please..serious inquiries only!!:)

*Huggles*,

*~ Guen

• 2 weeks later...

I should note that we're currently looking for a guy 20-40 ( or someone who RPs with a male human avi) to join us in two RP sims we're currently involved in! This is in no way an adult/sexual/BDSM sim....when we say "RP partners", we mean people who get into playing games on SL! :)

If you respond to my ad because you're looking for a new BL family, please note that you (or your alts, whoever is playing), must be 90 days old and have payment info on file to verify age. :)

*Hugs*,

*~ Guen