I have L$ 42,000

Jauani Wu

12 years in SL with an 1st of April Rez day.  :matte-motes-little-laugh:  I hope some people take you up on your offer of friendship, but what does your L$ balance have to do with making friends?

Is it a lot?  It's a lot more than L$10, but a lot less than L$1,000,000.  What are you going to do with it?  Buy land?  Buy everyone in a crowded SL strip club an hour with the gal of their dreams? Buy more textures?  Import meshes?  Stand at an infohub and give a bit to everyone who begs for money?

Jauani Wu wrote:

Hi,

I have L$ 42,000.  Is that a lot? Does anyone want to be my friend?

It would buy a nice dinner and a movie.  May have enough left over for popcorn and a soda, too.

In SL terms, I have spent more tham that on shoes I don't even wear. On the other hand I am quite certian there are many people who have not spent that much money altogether after years in SL.

Are you sure you counted that right? Not only has the Linden dollar devalued considerably since you were last on (it was $4.00/1000 Lindens in its heyday; today it's less than $3.70/1000).

Also, cash gets lost crossing sim seams.

And here I thought you had died and I even made a museum devoted to your furniture:

Teleport to SL Legacy Bed & Breakfast

There probably isn't a soul except Ingrid who still has the Arne Egg Chair.