What does the T.O.S say about Pretend Child Avatar Weddings?

Kane Stormcrow

Question

Read the policy yourself >>> http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Clarification_of_policy_disallowing_ageplay

Notice that it says absolutely nothing about weddings.  Its sole focus is on sexual behavior.  Specifically, "real-life images, avatar portrayals, and other depictions of sexual or lewd acts involving or appearing to involve children or minors are not allowed within Second Life."  You're safe.

7 answers to this question

Read the policy yourself >>> http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Clarification_of_policy_disallowing_ageplay

Notice that it says absolutely nothing about weddings.  Its sole focus is on sexual behavior.  Specifically, "real-life images, avatar portrayals, and other depictions of sexual or lewd acts involving or appearing to involve children or minors are not allowed within Second Life."  You're safe.

What is it with people these days? When I was two, I got tipsy at a church picnic with Buster, my Beagle. A couple years later, when I became a princess, I pretend married him. There were no little boys nearby to play my prince, Buster looked good in a bowtie, so what was I to do?  Immediately after the wedding, I sent him out into the woods to kill dragons (red squirrels).

Buster was a terrible hunter, but I was ever faithful. When he passed away I took in a much younger companion, Alex. If you want dragons (mice) killed, send a big tomcat to do it.

Through all of this, not a single adult complained about my behavior. They were too busy making the costumes.

• Like 2

Kane,

When I was 8 [edited to correct my memory] years old, my best boy friend and I got all dressed up and had a wedding in his tree house. All my stuffed animals were in attendance. We had his GI Joe as the minister. We kissed one time afterwards. Then his mom brought out peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with potato chips, celery and 2 glasses of milk.

We honeymooned on the swing. It was so fun.

I'd relive that moment in time again and again if I was lucky enough to find that soul mate here in SL.

It's the filth in the minds of others that would look upon this as problematic.

Don't be the enabler of those harboring poor eyesight [a metaphor for locked up and rigid minds]. We all need to see our world with better eyes.

• Like 1