How long does it take for a moderator to approve uploaded images?

Snickers Snook

Question

2 answers to this question

Those uploads are not moderated.  Just update your picture.  It should appear immediately, but if it does not, try relogging.

OH...your FORUM profile picture, not your in-world Profile picture.  Well, I have never seen that message before, Snick.  I'll try to upload a new picture and see what happens.

EDIT:

OK.  It's confusing!  You click the link where it says "go to your My Images page..."  That takes you to a page where all the images you've uploaded resides.  The new pictures you uploaded should be there.  When you click one, you should see a pulldown for "Image Options."  One of them is "Use as Avatar."  Select that.  It should say, "congratulations, you have a new avatar."

FURTHER EDIT:

Now that I've solved Snickers' problem, I have one of my own.  I can't figure out how to change the BACKGROUND picture in my Forum card.  I go to the "Social Connect" tab, and it says I can use one of my uploaded images or one of the four icky themes...but I don't see a way to use an uploaded image!  Didn't there used to be a link there for that?